2013年12月17日火曜日

Local Beer from Shiga

December 15th

     Today, I drank a bottle of local beer which was produced in Nagahama, Shiga. This was the first time for me to drink local beer. I had thought that it was same as like KIRIN's, SUNTORY's, ASAHI's and SAPPORO's beers until I drank it, but it was completely different from tose kinds of beer.



     I think it tastes more bitter than normal beers, but it leaves a pleasant aftertaste. And also, it is good with Japanese dishes especially grilled fish and tempura, I think.

MY POINTS of THIS BEER: ★★★☆☆

     As far as I know, it is sold in only LIQUOR MOUNTAIN, so if you want to try it, GO to LIQUOR MOUNTAIN.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Yeah, Nagahama has some kind of connection with Liquor Mountain. I've had their beers many times and I've been to their restaurant (in Nagahama, next to Lake Biwa). I find that most of them have a strong yeasty flavor and I wish they would filter the beers more. Anyway, I'm glad you tried a new kind of beer

    返信削除