2013年12月12日木曜日

Soybean Milk ② ('Yakiimo',sweet baked potato flavor)

December 12th
 
 
     Today, I will write about soybean milk again, but in this time, it is different flavor. It is 'Yakiimo', sweet baked potato flavor. It tastes really good as well as melon flavor. And also, it is not too sweet and like eating real sweet baked potato.
 

 
 
     As I said before, soybean milk is really good for our health. And this one is also good because it contains the most dietary fiber of all kinds of soybeans milk products.
     Anyway, in Tsuda area, you can buy it in only Heiwadou (infront of Tsudacyu-bus stop). So, if you want to try it, go to Heiwado.
 
My Points of Yakiimo flavor: ★★★☆☆
 


1 件のコメント:

  1. I drink soy milk almost every morning. It's vanilla-flavored stuff from Costco. I'm not a big fan of sweet potato -- so I'll stick with the vanilla one..... and beer at night.

    返信削除