2013年12月24日火曜日

MALIO (non alcoholic sparkling wine)

December 24th
 
 
     Today, I enjoyed this drink with my friends and teacher. It was the last lesson in this semester, so the teacher decided to held a party. Then I brought it to the party.



 

 

     As you can see at the tittle, it doesn't any alcohol, so it will never cause hanging over. You can enjoy drinking as much as you want. The scent is like real red wine, but the taste is completely just grape juice. So you can enjoy the mood of the party without alcohol. I think it is good for couples under the 20 years old (In Japan, it is banned for a person who is under 20 years old to drink alcohol). And also, it is good on Christmas which is tomorrow.
     Anyway, we had a good time with it. I recommend you!!
 
My Point of non alcoholic sparkling wine: ★★★★★
 
Have a nice Christmas!!
 
 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Wow! You rated this one very highly (five stars). A good choice, indeed, for people who like the aroma of wine but don't want to -- or can't -- drink alcohol.

    返信削除