2013年12月23日月曜日

Local-Black Beer from Shiga

December 22th


    Today, I drank a bottle of local-black beer. I drank normal local beer before, but in this time, it was black version. When I drank it, first of all I felt it was very mild. I thought it was milder than local beer I drank before. But I prefer normal one because black one's aftertaste is not good.
 
 
 
     Anyway, I think it is good with meat dishes. It makes good harmony with this beer!! And also, it is easy for a person who doesn't care for beer to drink it.
 
My Point of this local black beer:★★☆☆☆
 
 
If you are interested in it, please TRY!!
 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Another one from Nagahama? I don't think I had this one. Maybe I'll stop by Liquor Mountain and pick up a bottle. By the way, some strong dark beers (stouts, especially) go very well with .... dark chocolate. Try it some time.

    返信削除