2013年12月3日火曜日

Soybean Milk ①(melon flavor)

December 3th
     It has been a long time since  I posted my last blog. I was really busy last month. Since November came, I have cared my health because I kept irregular hours. So, I decided to drink soybean milk instead of alcohol. I have tried to drink many kinds of soybean milk flavored with strawberries, Japanese tea, banana,  mixed fruits, maroon and so on.


 
 
Then, I think that soybean milk flavored the best of all products. It doesn't taste soybeans and it is like melon-milk juice.  And also, it is easy to drink. Soooo Yummmy !!!!!

My Points of This Product:★★★★★
 
If you care about your health, try it!!!!

 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Good for you! This is a time of year when many people drink too much. But, yeah, soy milk is a healthy alternative. My favorite kind is the one flavored with black sesame (kuro-goma)..

    返信削除