2013年12月24日火曜日

GOKURI

December 23th



     Today, I drank GOKURI produced by SUNTORY. After working at the library, I was really thirsty, so I went to a vending machine and then I found it. The can is smaller than normals (350 ml). So, it means that it is more expensive than normal, but I decided to buy it.


 
 
 
    When I opened the can, the fruity scent spread  immediately. It was awesome. The taste was also really mild. It was containing grape, apple and orange pulp. Sooo Sweet. I will defenetly buy it next time.

My Point of GOKURI:★★★★☆
 
You can buy it at this campus. So if you have a chance, BUY & TRY !!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I know the grapefruit Gokuri, but I've never seen this one. An interesting combination of fruit flavors in this one. You are starting to write like a wine or beer critic now -- evaluating the fine points of the drinks.

    返信削除